Hook-9 CHIRP Fishfinder/Chartplotter
All-NEW, easy-to-use, 9-inch fishfinder/chartplotter combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging™ technology, a super-bright, LED-backlit color display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping options.
Combining the benefits of CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging for the best possible view below your boat, the Hook-9 CHIRP fishfinder/chartplotter features today’s best sonar solution for greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – all on a brilliant widescreen display. This package comes with a 83/200 455/800 transducer and AUS/NZ NAV+ Charts.
CHIRP sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
Hook-9 CHIRP advantages:
Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 9-inch, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.